Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Trunks Briefs ran into the kitchen, coming to a screeching halt at his mother’s side. “Mom can we go to the boardwalk?”

 

“Why do you want to go there Trunks?” Bulma asked just as Goten came flying through the door. She looked from one child to the other warily. “Ok, what’s going on at the boardwalk?”

 

“We want to go play mini golf!”  Goten chirped.

 

Vegeta, who up to this point had been sitting at the table only half listening as he ate a sandwich, questioned. “What the Hell is mini golf??”

 

“It’s a game dad!  Goten’s family is going, and they wanted to know if we wanted to go.” His son explained.  Trunks paused a moment, smirked, then knowing the only way to get his father to agree, he added, “Goku is really good at it!”

 

Kakarott is good at this…. game?!” Vegeta exclaimed, getting up from the table. “Well then I should have no problem mastering this mini golf.  Get your coat woman! We’re going to the boardwalk!”

 

Trunks and Goten high-fived each other then ran to catch up with the saiyan prince, who was already headed outside.

 

“Oh great! This should be a treat.” Bulma said sarcastically as she grabbed her purse and hurried after them.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Sorry! I know this is really short but I promise there will be more. Honestly!!!!!

CHAPTER 2 NOT POSTED YET