DISCLAIMER: I don’t own DBZ

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

32 lbs of weight dropped onto Vegeta’s stomach, shattering his beautiful dream just as he was about to defeat Kakarot.

 

“Wake Up Daddy!!!” The weight called while beating its little fists on his chest.  Vegeta grudgingly opened his eyes to find his 3 year old daughter grinning at him.

 

“What do you want?” He demanded.

 

“Momma said we could go camping!” The child exclaimed, not noticing the horrified look she was receiving from her father.

 

“WHAT!? CAMPING!?”

 

“Yep! Camping! So you gotta get up and help pack, daddy!” She ordered, as she bounced up and down on top of him.  “Momma says we’re going to wuff it!”

 

“WHAT!” with this new information Vegeta sat straight up in the bed, causing Bra to fall backwards onto the mattress with a giggle.

 

“We’re going to wuff it daddy!” Bra repeated.  “I don’t know what that is but Twunks says it gonna be fun!”

 

Vegeta threw the bed covers aside, picked up his excited toddler and headed towards the kitchen, in search of his mate.  He found her there calling out food items, off her packing list, to Trunks who was finding said items and placing them on the table.

 

“Tomatoes,” Bulma called and Trunks started to scavenge through the crisper.

 

“MOMMA! DADDY’S HERE!” Bra shouted to her mother.

 

Bulma turned to see her mate standing, holding their daughter, in the doorway. “Morning sleeping beauty.” She teased.

 

“Save it woman!” He spat, “what are you up to?”

 

“Packing,” she said nonchalantly.  Looking at her list she called out to Trunks, “Lettuce!”

 

“Lettuce!” Trunks repeated as he placed the item beside the tomatoes.

 

“Celery!”

 

“Celery!”

 

“Ketchup!”

 

“Ketchup!”

 

“I DON’T WANT TO GO CAMPING!”

 

The packing suddenly stopped and everyone turned and looked at Vegeta.

 

 

Ok that’s the start of this story….still not sure where it’s going….I started writing it 2 summers ago when I was camping with some friends.  I just found it and decided to type it up and post what I’ve got.  I’ve got the start of chapter 2 here as well so as soon as I finish it I’ll post it as well.  Hopefully I’ll know where I’m going by then.

CHAPTER 2