I missed my disclaimer on Chapter 1….so here it is now!

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own Gundam Wing.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*****St. Patrick’s******

 

Duo looked at question #18 and debated, “Do I? Or don’t I?”  The thought of going on a blind date excited him while at the same time made him nervous.  He’d never been on a date before.  He wasn’t even sure what one does when they’re on a date.

 

He looked back down at the survey still trying to decide what to choose, but his desk was bare: His survey was gone!  Duo started to panic, ‘where did it go?’ Looking to his left he saw Hilde filling in her survey and to his right he saw Marco filling in his.   ‘What the hell is going on? Where’s my……WAIT A SEC!’ He swung his head back around to look at Hilde.  She had TWO surveys on her desk. “Hilde!” He declared, “Give that back!”

 

“Well you didn’t look like you could make up your mind on that question,” she said, handing back his sheet. “So I figured it was up to me to answer it for you.”

 

He looked down at the page in his hand and saw that Hilde had filled in the Yes bubble for question #18.  “What if I don’t want to go on a blind date?” He demanded.

 

“It’ll be fun! So stop being such a coward!  It’s very unbecoming of Shinigami.” She answered. “Besides it’s time we found you a man.  Preferably one who can cook and clean, ‘cause god knows you can’t!”

 

“Hey! I can cook!”

 

“Kraft Dinner and Pizza Pops don’t count Duo!”

 

“Hmph!”

 

“Miss Schbeiker, Mr. Maxwell! Since you’re talking am I to assume you’ve finished filling in your surveys?” Mrs. Menzie interrupted.

 

“Yes Mam.” They answered.

 

“Then bring them up to my desk and get started on the assignment I’ve put on the board!”

 

 

*******AFTER CLASS*******

 

Duo and Hilde sat in the student lounge working on their physics homework and drinking Pepsi.  “Hey Duo, what kind of guy do you think they’ll set you up with?”

 

“I dunno.  But I hope he isn’t some prep.” Duo shivered with the thought.

 

“Well whoever I’m hooked up with I hope he’s cute.”

 

“Hmmm yeah…cute.” Duo daydreamed.  ‘Too bad mine can’t have brown hair, cobalt blue eyes, muscles, and a really tight…’

 

“DUO! Earth to Duo!”

 

“Huh? Hilde?” Duo came back to reality. “What?”

 

“Haha! I don’t even want to know what you were thinking!” Hilde teased. “Anyways, let’s get back to question 5.  Then we can go get some supper.”

 

“Sounds good to me!”

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3